This document describes how Waterjet service d.o.o., Mate Balote 1, Poreč (hereinafter Waterjet service d.o.o.) processes personal data.
You voluntarily provide your personal information for the above listed purposes, which you confirm by giving clear and unambiguous consent. The information provided is necessary for us to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected and will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your express consent. Accordingly, if you withhold the requested personal information, Waterjet service d.o.o. will not be able to comply with that request.
We would like to inform you that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data without consequences at any time and that your request will be granted as soon as possible. After withdrawing your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed and will be deleted or destroyed in a secure manner in accordance with the internal act of Waterjet service d.o.o.
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside of Waterjet service d.o.o. In the event that your personal data is provided for use to third parties, Waterjet service d.o.o. will inform you in advance in accordance with the valid personal data protection regulations.
Your personal data will not be passed on to third countries or international organizations.
Waterjet service d.o.o. will process your personal data in accordance with the described purpose, in the period in which the processing of such data is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and no longer than within the internal act governing the processing and storage of such data.
For all questions and information related to the exercise of your rights to personal data protection, feel free to contact the e-mail address email@example.com
To ensure the proper operation of this website, we sometimes store small data files known as cookies on your devices.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular website. With cookies, a website remembers your actions and preferences (such as username, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a longer period of time, so you don't have to re-enter them each time you return to the site or moving from one of its pages to another.
• browser language,
• in web stores, products that are in the cart or wish list.
Third party cookies
Sometimes we also use external site usage tracking services, such as Google Analytics, for statistical purposes. In that case, Google will send its cookies to your computer - the so-called. third party cookies. The same thing happens when we use maps on Google Maps.
How are cookies controlled?
You can control and / or delete cookies as desired. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your device, and the settings of most browsers allow you to block the storage of cookies. If you block cookies, you may need to manually adjust some desired settings each time you visit the website, and certain services and features might not be available. If you do not want to receive cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to notify you when it detects them, or you can automatically reject them all. You can also delete any cookies you have already received. If you want to restrict or block cookies that are already installed for you, you can do so through your browser settings. Find out how, via the “Help” / “Pomoć” function within the browser or at www.aboutcookies.org, where you can find detailed instructions related to the different browsers.
WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services processes your personal data only in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: the General Data Protection Regulation), as well as other regulations governing the subject area. WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services processes only those data that are necessary for a specific purpose.
The same means, among other things, that personal data is processed:
• legal, fair and transparent;
• are collected only for special, explicit and lawful purposes;
• are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• every reasonable measure is taken to ensure that inaccurate personal data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or corrected without delay;
• are kept in a form that allows identification only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• are processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, which includes protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The purpose and legal basis of processing depends on the legal transaction, or a particular activity.
The same means that your data is processed by WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services solely for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, contractual obligations, legitimate interest or if you have given consent for a specific purpose, and what purpose will be stated in the request for consent , and in the following situations:
• fulfillment of contractual obligations such as sale of goods and delivery of goods (name, surname, address, personal identification number, telephone number, information on the method of payment, ie cards …);
• fulfillment of legal obligations such as reporting to competent authorities, such as the Ministry of Finance (name, surname, address, personal identification number,…); • Execution of obligations to clients and handling of obligations or responsibilities and assessment and implementation of obligations or responsibilities of clients
• submission of offers and quotations and management and handling of offers and quotations, as well as other binding and non-binding documents
• establishing, maintaining and developing customer relations
• providing services to customers and ensuring the quality, functionality and safety of products and services
• managing and handling liability issues for any product
• service and product development
• ensuring the fulfillment of obligations of suppliers and potential suppliers and the fulfillment of obligations
• establishing, maintaining and developing relations with suppliers or potential suppliers
• statistical and analytical purposes, including site analytics.
• for the purposes of direct marketing (e-mail address, address, telephone,…);
• based on a legitimate interest.
If the processing is based on a legitimate interest for the purposes of direct marketing of WATERJET SERVICE, a limited liability company for trade and services, and if you object to the same, your data will no longer be processed.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
Your data is not passed on by WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services, unless required by law, if you have given your consent, if the competent authorities request the same (eg Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of Finance) or if the same data based on the concluded contract is delivered by WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services to executors, who sufficiently guarantee the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that processing complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, legal regulations, and that the same measures ensure the protection of the rights of the respondents.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your data is stored only for as long as it is necessary to achieve a certain purpose, unless otherwise prescribed by law. Data given on the basis of consent is kept until you withdraw your consent
Your rights are as follows:
• Right of access to personal data - you can request confirmation whether personal data relating to you are being processed;
• The right to correct personal data - you can request the correction of your data, as well as the addition of existing ones;
• The right to delete personal data - you can request the deletion of your data, and what will be done, if it would not be contrary to the General Data Protection Regulation or some other legal regulation;
• Right to restrict processing - you can request a restriction on processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation or some other legal regulation governing it;
• Right to data portability - you have the right to request the transfer of your data to another controller, if the same data is provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if the processing is based on consent or is necessary to execute a contract to which you are a party and if the processing is carried out automatically;
• The right to object to data processing - you have the right to object to the processing of data to WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services and the supervisory body.
You can submit a request for exercising your rights in writing to the address of the company's headquarters WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WATERJET SERVICE Limited Liability for Trade and Services notes that it reserves the right, in the event that you have applied for the exercise of rights, to request additional information from you in order to idetify you.
SPECIALLY ABOUT CONSENT
WATERJET SERVICE,a limited liability company for trade and services, is obliged to ask for your consent for certain activities. You can withdraw your consent in writing to the address of the registered office of WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services or via e-mail address: email@example.com After the withdrawal of your consent, your data will no longer be processed, but it is important to note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
It is also noted that the providing of personal data in most cases is necessary to meet the legal obligations of WATERJET SERVICE limited liability company for trade and services and without providing personal data will not be able to provide you with a particular service, about which you will be informed before giving any personal data
All amendments to these Rules will be published on this page.